Raspberry Pi 4 Bundle with Argon NEO Case
After selling numerous Raspberry Pi bundles for the past few years to schools, engineers and hobbyists in Singapore, we got invaluable feedback on how to improve our bundles. Now, we are proud to present to you this new bundle which is a result of listening to our customers and testing out various accessories to ensure that this is one of the best bundles out there!
- Official Raspberry Pi USB-C Power Supply
- Argon NEO Raspberry Pi 4 Model B Aluminum Case
- SanDisk Ultra 32GB MicroSD Card (Preinstalled with Raspberry Pi OS)
- 1m Micro HDMI to Standard HDMI Cable
- Argon Fan Hat for Raspberry Pi 4 (Optional)
- Official 8MP Raspberry Pi Camera V2 & Clear Acrylic Camera Holder (Optional)
The Raspberry Pi 4
Not all Pi Cases are Equal - Meet the Argon NEO
Need more features such as M.2 Expansion, built-in IR receiver, cooling fan, power button and full sized HDMI? Check out our Raspberry Pi 4 Bundle with the Argon ONE Case instead!
Huh, micro HDMI? Don't worry, we got you.
32GB of Less Frustration
Need more cooling? No problem! (Optional)
With great power comes... high temperatures! The Raspberry Pi 4 is known to heat up the most as compared to its predecessors due to the fact that it has a more powerful processor and more RAM. On its own, the Argon NEO already provides enough cooling for the Pi 4 to run smoothly. However if you are running some serious workloads on the Pi, adding on the Argon Fan HAT will reduce temperatures dramatically! For more information on the Argon Fan HAT please visit the product listing page here.
Eyes for your Pi (Optional)
Technical Specifications (Raspberry Pi 4 (8GB)):
Operating Voltage: 5V
Processor: Broadcom BCM2711, Quad core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz RAM: 8GB LPDDR4-3200 SDRAM
- 2.4GHz and 5.0Ghz IEEE 802.11ac wireless LAN
- Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Extended 40-pin GPIO header
- 2 micro-HDMI ports (up to 4K p60 supported)
- 2 USB 2.0 ports
- 2 USB 3.0 ports
- CSI camera port for connecting a Raspberry Pi camera
- DSI display port for connecting a Raspberry Pi touchscreen display
- 4-pole stereo output and composite video port
- H.265 (4kp60 decode), H264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode)
- OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics
Technical Specifications (Raspberry Pi 8MP Camera):
Still Resolution: 8 Megapixels
Video Modes: 1080p30, 720p60 and 640 × 480p60/90
Sensor: Sony IMX219
Sensor Resolution: 3280 × 2464 pixels
Horizontal Field of View: 62.2 degrees
Vertical Field of View: 48.8 degrees
Focal Length: 3.04mm
Dimensions: 25 x 23 x 9mm
Getting Started Guide:
Thank you very much for your review! All the best for your projects and have a great day! :)
fast delivery! everything is here. can't wait to start using it
The items have been packed very nicely. I have not checked whether they are working.
Package nicely packed and protected.the memory chip is correct as per order.