Raspberry Pi 4 Model B (8GB RAM)
Operating Voltage: 5V
Processor: Broadcom BCM2711, Quad core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz
RAM: 8GB LPDDR4-3200 SDRAM
- 2.4GHz and 5.0Ghz IEEE 802.11ac wireless LAN
- Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Extended 40-pin GPIO header
- 2 micro-HDMI ports (up to 4K p60 supported)
- 2 USB 2.0 ports
- 2 USB 3.0 ports
- CSI camera port for connecting a Raspberry Pi camera
- DSI display port for connecting a Raspberry Pi touchscreen display
- 4-pole stereo output and composite video port
- H.265 (4kp60 decode), H264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode)
- OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics
Storage: Micro SD port for loading your operating system and storing data
Power Supply: 5V/3A DC power input (USB-C or GPIO)
More Info: https://www.raspberrypi.org/products/raspberry-pi-4-model-b/
Quick Start Guide: https://projects.raspberrypi.org/en/projects/raspberry-pi-setting-up
Raspberry Pi 4 accessories and bundles available here!
Item received as ordered. Delivery was prompt and fast as per what they say when you chat them. They shipped the item in a small compact box which is cool.
Item came well packed and protected. Whole board was in pristine condition. Together with the case set up was easy. Installation of os was also smooth. Just use an appropriate sd card.