Raspberry Pi 4 Model B is the latest product in the popular Raspberry Pi range of computers. It offers ground-breaking increases in processor speed, multimedia performance, memory, and connectivity compared to the prior-generation Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+, while retaining backwards compatibility.
Key features include a high-performance 64-bit quad-core processor, dual-display support at resolutions up to 4K via a pair of micro-HDMI ports, hardware video decode at up to 4Kp60, up to 8GB of RAM, dual-band 2.4/5.0 GHz wireless LAN, Bluetooth 5.0, Gigabit Ethernet, USB 3.0, and PoE capability (via a separate PoE HAT add-on).
The dual-band wireless LAN and Bluetooth have modular compliance certification, allowing the board to be designed into end products with significantly reduced compliance testing, improving both cost and time to market.
Operating Voltage: 5V
Processor: Broadcom BCM2711, Quad core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz
RAM: 8GB LPDDR4-3200 SDRAM
- 2.4GHz and 5.0Ghz IEEE 802.11ac wireless LAN
- Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Extended 40-pin GPIO header
- 2 micro-HDMI ports (up to 4K p60 supported)
- 2 USB 2.0 ports
- 2 USB 3.0 ports
- CSI camera port for connecting a Raspberry Pi camera
- DSI display port for connecting a Raspberry Pi touchscreen display
- 4-pole stereo output and composite video port
- H.265 (4kp60 decode), H264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode)
- OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics
Storage: Micro SD port for loading your operating system and storing data
Power Supply: 5V/3A DC power input (USB-C or GPIO)
Raspberry Pi 4 accessories and bundles available here!