- A wearable watch kit that integrates fun and education.
- Based on micro:bit, it supports MakeCode and Python programming.
- Transparent acrylic case protects the BBC micro:bit; high-quality strap can be adjusted according to the wrist diameter.
- Equipped with common functions such as RGB light, buzzer and vibration motor.
- Large-capacity CR2030 batteries provide longer battery life.
- Works with YahBoom robot kits
1 x micro:bit Expansion Board
1 x Acrylic Protection Board
1 x Watch Strap
4 x CR2032 Batteries
1 x Set of Screws
1 x Screwdriver
1 x User Manual
1 x Storage box
BBC micro:bit: Included/Not Included
- Dimensions : 11 x 7 x 3cm
- Weight (without micro:bit) : 80g