ePLA-Matte is a cost-effective PLA material that is environmentally friendly and easy to print!
Compared with ABS, ePLA-Matte has higher rigidity and PC-like strength and does not require a closed cavity, with low shrinkage, no warping and no cracking quality, and suitable for large-size model printing; The support is easy to peel from the surface with a smooth and flat contact surface; There will be no irritating odor during printing, which is safe and environmentally friendly; And the reel is made by reusing injection molding of PETG, ABS, PLA production waste and other industrial waste, and the outer box is made of recyclable paper. Low density, ePLA-Matte single-roll consumables are 21% more than other matte PLA product print models.
- Environmentally friendly
- Easy to peel off support from smooth contact surface
- Uniform filament diameter and stable winding, no tangling
- Excellent printability, no warping and no cracking
- Hard to break which makes the printing smooth for a long time without clogging
- Matte surface effect, delicate and does not show layer lines
- Beautiful colors, pastel look
- Low density single-roll consumables are 21% more than other matte PLA product print models
Model: eSun ePLA-Matte
Diameter Format: 1.75mm
Print Temperature: 190-230℃
Bed Temperature: 45-60℃
Density: 1.174 g/cm3
Tensile Strength: 34.56 MPa
Elongation at Break: 56.1%
Flexural Strength: 41.21 MPa
Flexural Modulus: 1119.41 MPa
IZOD Impact Strength: 33.15 KJ/m²
Melt Flow Index (g/10min): 2.1 (190℃/2.16kg)
Heat Deflection Temperature: 51 (℃, 0.45 MPa)
Net Weight: 1kg
Packaging: Vacuum packed with silica desiccant
Warranty: 1 Year
Not so easy to tune in the correct parameters in slicer. Manage to print it with 205C, with first later at 10mm/s. Otherwise, great filament!
Very soft filament
Fast delivery. Item is well packaged and vacuum seal.
Happy with purchase.