This UCTRONICS Gigabit PoE splitter receives a 44-56V PoE signal from a PoE switch or PoE injector, and then separate the data and power onto two diﬀerent lines. The data output is up to 1000Mbps in an RJ45 port, and the power output is a 5V 2.4A direct current in a USB-C port.
It provides an ideal solution for delivering power and data to non-PoE devices like Raspberry Pi 4, IP cameras and so on.
- Power Input: 802.3af 44-56V Mode A&B 300mA
- Isolation: 2.5KV
- Model: UC-3AF-USBC
- Power Output: DC 5V 2.4A Max
- Safety & Emissions: FC, CE
- Data Transfer Rate: 10/100/1000Mbps
- Power Pin: 1/2(+/-),3/6(-/+) or 4/5(+),7/8(-)
- Operating Temp.: 0℃～40℃(32℉～104℉)
- Storage Temp.: -40℃～70℃(-40℉～158℉)
- Operating Humidity: 10%～90% RH, Noncondensing
- Storage Humidity: 5%～90% RH, Noncondensing
- UCTRONICS 802.3af USB-C Gigabit PoE splitter U6115
- User guide
Best Feature(s):feels to be of good quality
Value For Money:OK
shipped out ok, well packed. Item arrived in good condition a works well. Used a tester to check
the output voltage to be within expectations.
Thank you very much for your review! Have a great day! :)
Very fast delivery and well packed. Item is working well. Recommended retailer.