UCTRONICS U6113 is an ultimate Micro-USB Ethernet adapter with multiple working modes, which helps you supply Ethernet and power over a single Micro-USB connector. With its PoE (Power over Ethernet) support, you can even use a single Ethernet cable to deliver both network connection and power supply to your Micro-USB devices (that support ethernet over Micro-USB port) in a stable hardwire connection.
- Standards: IEEE 802.3af
- Power Input: IEEE 802.3af PoE / 5V Micro-USB power
- PoE Port: 0/100Mbps
- LAN Port: RJ45
- Power Output: 12.5W Max (5V/2.5A)
- Safety & Emissions: FC, CE
- Operating Temp.: 0℃～40℃(32℉～104℉)
- Storage Temp.: -40℃～70℃(-40℉～158℉)
- Operating Humidity: 10%～90% RH, Noncondensing
- Storage Humidity: 5%～90% RH, Noncondensing
PoE to Micro-USB Adapter Mode: Use an Ethernet cable running from the Power source (IEEE 802.3af compliant PoE switch or injector) to connect to the PoE/Ethernet IN port of this adapter, and then connect Micro-USB Out to your device.
- Fire TV Ethernet Adapter Mode: Connect an Ethernet cable with network connection to the PoE/Ethernet IN port of this adapter, insert an extra Micro-USB power supply to Micro-USB Power In and then connect Micro-USB Out to your device.
- Micro-USB Ethernet Adapter Mode: Connect an Ethernet cable with network connection to the PoE/Ethernet IN port of this adapter, and then connect Micro-USB Out to your device. The adapter will not feed power but will deliver Ethernet to your device, which should have been powered with another power supply.
- UCTRONICS IEEE 802.3af Micro-USB Ethernet (PoE) Adapter.
- User guide
- You need an PoE switch or injector (IEEE 802.3af recommended) to serve as the PSE (Power Source Equipment) when you are using this adapter in the PoE mode.
Item promptly shipped and received in good condition. Pretty good product quality for DIY gadget. Power delivery tested to be working.