The BBC micro:bit is a pocket sized computer that has been designed to make coding fun and easy to learn. The micro:bit Go contains the micro:bit v2 as well as a USB cable and a battery holder, so you can get powered up and programming straight away.
Don’t let it’s small size fool you, even though the micro:bit measures in at only 4cm x 5cm, this tiny computer has an powerful ARM Cortex m4 processor and 512KB of flash to store your programmes on. The latest version of micro:bit v2 is backwards compatible with previous version of the micro:bit as well as software and equipment. As well as more memory and a CPU upgrade, it also has a higher power output of 200mA to accessories. The edge connectors also have small indentation to stop clips slipping off.
The micro:bit v2 is available in 4 colours and has various individually programmable inputs and outputs including a 5x5 LED matrix display, user control buttons, speakers Bluetooth connectivity and newly added speaker and microphone. The micro:bit v2 also features a temperature sensor, accelerometer, touch sensitive logo, and a built in sleep/off mode.
- 1x micro:bit v2 Board --- available in 4 colours red, yellow, green & blue (please note we cannot select the colour of the micro:bit you will receive)
- 1x micro USB Cable --- 6in
- 1x Battery Holder --- 2xAAA
- 2x AAA Batteries
- 1x Quick Start Guide
micro:bit V2 Features:
- On board speaker
- MEMS Microphone with LED indicator
- Touch sensitive logo
- Built-in sleep/off mode that means the board can be powered-down with batteries connected
- Discrete regulator that can supply up to 200mA of current to external accessories
- Notched edge connector. To make it easier to connect things like crocodile clips and conductive thread
- Power LED indicator. In addition to the USB activity indicator, a power LED shows whether the micro:bit is powered on or off
- Copper plated antenna. To easily identify the radio/Bluetooth component
micro:bit V2 Specifications:
- Processor: Nordic Semiconductor nRF52833
- Memory: 512kB Flash, 128kB RAM
- Interface: NXP KL27Z, 32kB RAM
- Microphone: MEMS microphone and LED indicator
- Speaker: on board speaker
- Logo touch: touch sensitive logo pin
- Edge Connector: 25Pin,4 dedicated GPIO, PWM, I2C, SPI and ext. power. 3 ring pins for connecting crocodile clips/banana plugs. Notched for easier connection.
- I2C: Dedicated I2C bus for peripherals
- Wireless: 2.4Ghz Micro: bit Radio/BLE Bluetooth 5.0
- Power: 5V via Micro USB port, 3V via edge connector or battery pack. LED power indicator，Power off(push and hold power button)
- Current available: 200mA available for accessories
- Motion sensor: ST LSM303
- Software: C++, Make Code, Python, Scratch
- Size: 5cm(w) x 4cm(h)
Received item within 4days. Item tested and working well..
Received the product as shown in the picture. Tested working.
Very fast delivery