While the NVIDIA Jetson Nano 4GB Developer Kit can be powered via the micro USB port, it limits the module to Mode 1, which draws only 5W of power. Powering the board via the barrel jack allows the module to draw more power to go into Mode 0, which draws 10W of power and allow faster computations.
Compatible with Jetson Nano Developer Kit B01 and A02 versions.
- 20W of power at 5V, up to 4A current draw to achieve peak performance
- Built-in over-voltage, over-current and short circuit protection
- Inline switch to safely power on/off the Jetson Nano
- 1.5m 18AWG cable
- 5.5 x 2.1mm barrel jack connector (outer diameter x inner diameter)
- Input Voltage Range: 100VAC to 240VAC
- Input Frequency: 50Hz / 60Hz
- Max Input Current: 0.8A
- No-load Power: <0.1W
- Output Voltage: 5VDC
- Rated Max Current: 4A
- Rated Output Power: 20W
- Ripple and Noise: 120mVp-p maximum
- Line Regulation: <±5% at rated load and ±10% of input voltage
- Load Regulation: <±5%
- Over voltage protection: The output voltage is clamped by internal protection IC
- Over current protection: 120%-200% (100-240Vac) Hiccup when the overcurrent, auto self-recovery when fault condition is removed
- Short Circuit Protection: Auto self-recovery when fault condition is removed
- Operating Temperature: 0℃ to +45℃
- Storage Temperature: -20℃ to +80℃
- Barrel Jack Connector Outer Diameter: 5.5mm
- Barrel Jack Connector Inner Diameter: 2.1mm
Before using the power adapter with the Jetson Nano, please place the jumper cap across both pins at the bottom left corner of the board (J48 Power Select Hdr.) to configure the board to accept power from the power jack instead of the micro USB port.
Received and well packages
Works fantastic, thanks!
Well packaged. Very Fast delivery. Will buy from seller again.
Works great with the Terasic DE-10 Nano board. The board can support up to 5V 4A but the included power supply was only 5V 2A. This power supply listed here is the perfect solution to get the full 4A at 5V.