This Power over Ethernet (PoE) splitter is used to split the IEEE802.3at (PoE+) signal into 19V power supply and Ethernet in RJ45, so that your Xavier NX can be powered over Ethernet even without a dedicated carrier board with PoE support.
This adapter is designed for 5.5x2.5mm barrel port devices to be powered over Ethernet cables, for powerline adaptation or extension. We recommend you use this item with IEEE 802.3at compliant PoE switches or injectors. It works with 802.3af PoE equipment but will output less power.
- What is it - A UCTRONICS Gigabit PoE splitter UC-3AT-NX is to split the PoE+ signal (802.3at) into Ethernet and 19V/1.3A DC power, which is designed for Jetson Xavier NX.
- What is PoE - Deliver power and data with a single Ethernet cable for fewer wall plugs and messed cables. Extend powerline to where no AC outlets are nearby, up to 300 feet away from the power source.
- Why PoE splitter - A cost-effective way to add plug-and-play PoE support to a 19V power-hungry device with a 5.5×2.5 barrel port, such as the Jetson Xavier NX.
- What else needed - You need an IEEE 802.3at compliant PoE+ switch or injector to serve as the PSE (Power Source Equipment) and an Ethernet cable with PoE+ signal to feed the splitter.
- Note - 1) This splitter does not support other voltages except 19V or QC/PD protocols. 2)This splitter needs PoE+ (802.3at) devices to unleash its full power. 3) Just put the split Ethernet aside if you don’t need the data. 4)The Split Ethernet cable does not carry power anymore.
- Standards: IEEE 802.3at
- Power Input: IEEE 802.3at PoE / 44-56V 560mA
- PoE Port: 10/100/1000Mbps
- LAN Port: RJ45
- Power Output: 25W Max (19V/1.3A)
- Safety & Emissions: FC, CE, RoHS
- Operating Temp.: 0℃～40℃(32℉～104℉)
- Operating Humidity: 10%～90% RH, Noncondensing
- UCTRONICS UC-3AT-NX IEEE 802.3at Gigabit PoE Splitter
- One 5.5×2.5mm Barrel Male to 5.5×2.5mm Barrel Male Adapter
- One Ethernet Cable
- An Instruction Manual