These aluminum gearmotor brackets let you mount Pololu’s 37D mm metal gearmotors to your project. The brackets are sold in pairs, and each bracket includes six M3 screws for securing the motor to the bracket. Each bracket also features fourteen mounting holes for M3 or #4-size screws (not included), giving you a variety of mounting options.
37D mm gearmotor (without encoder) with L-bracket and 6mm universal mounting hub.
These light-weight brackets are specifically designed for Pololu’s 37D mm metal gearmotors. Each bracket features fourteen mounting holes (seven along each edge) for M3 or #4-size screws, giving you a variety of mounting options. A total of twelve 5 mm M3 screws (six for each bracket) are included for securing the motors to the brackets.
We also carry a machined bracket for our 37D mm gearmotors that provides an alternate, sturdier mounting option (this stamped L-bracket can bend under heavy load).
Mechanical drawing for the Pololu stamped aluminum L-bracket for 37D mm metal gearmotors. Units are mm over [inches].
This drawing is also available as a downloadable PDF (81k pdf).
Note: As of June 11, 2014, the thickness of these brackets has increased from 1.5 mm to 2 mm.
- Pololu stamped L-bracket for 37D mm metal gearmotors mechanical drawing
- Pololu stamped L-bracket for 37D mm metal gearmotors mechanical drawing (older, thinner version)
- 3D model of Pololu Stamped Aluminum L-Bracket for 37D mm Metal Gearmotors
- Ball-balancing robot
- Raspberry Pi balancing robot
- Zippy: an Arduino Nano-based balancing robot
- Balancing Robot