eSUN PLA Luminous Rainbow and eStars-PLA are luminous filaments based on modified PLA that gives an enchanting glow-in-the-dark effect. The luminous effect of the material makes it a perfect choice for special prints such as decorative objects or toys.
eStars-PLA can glow in the dark after absorbing light energy, showing the appearance of a starry night sky, which is very romantic.
Luminous PLA Rainbow filament adds multicolor and gorgeous luminous rainbow effect, making your prints more eye-catching and unique.
The glow in the dark PLA filament's luminous brightness is related to the intensity and time of the light source, and the effect of ultraviolet light source is better than direct sunlight. These filaments are also eco-friendly and as easy to print as regular PLA.
eSun PLA Luminous Rainbow / eStars-PLA Features：
- 【Glow in the Dark】PLA Luminous-Rainbow and eStars-PLA can glow in the dark after absorbing light energy, showing the appearance of rainbow and starry sky, which is very romantic. Luminous brightness is related to the intensity and time of the light source, and the effect of ultraviolet light source is better than direct sunlight.
- 【Excellent Printability】Easy to print, no warping, good adhesion, no bubbles, extremely high success rate , smooth surface and high accuracy. The printed objects can be used as decoration、kits Figure and used in creative field，
- 【Tangle Free & No Plugging】Perfect roundness and very precise diameter tolerance, good winding, no overlapping or tangling. Feeds smoothly and constantly without clogging the nozzle or extruder.
- 【High Compatibility】Compatible with 99.9% FDM 3D Printers.
- 【Vacuumed Sealed Packaging】Net Weight: 1KG. eSUN filament comes in a sealed vacuum bag with a desiccant bag to keep it dry and keep out dust and foreign particles, prevent nozzle jams and yield smooth 3D models.
Model: eSun PLA Luminous Rainbow / eStars-PLA Galaxy Black
Diameter Format: 1.75mm
Net Weight: 1kg
Printing Temperature: 190-230℃ (Recommended Temperature 210℃)
Bed Temperature: 45-60℃
Density: 1.2 g/cm3
Tensile Strength: 72 MPa
Elongation at Break: 11.8 %
Flexural Strength: 90 MPa
Flexural Modulus: 1915 MPa
IZOD Impact Strength: 5.4 KJ/m²
Melt Flow Index (g/10min): 3.5 (190℃/2.16kg)
Heat Distortion Temperature: 53 (℃, 0.45 MPa)
Certificate: RoHS, Reach, TDS, MSDS
Packaging: Vacuum packed with silica desiccant
Warranty: 1 Year