Simple but effective - this breakout board has a USB Micro-B connector, with all 5 pins broken out. Great for pairing with a microcontroller with USB support, or adding USB 5V power to a project.
We use a micro-B connector with through-hole shielding pads for an excellent strong connection - it won't rip off by accident!
Comes with one fully assembled and tested micro B breakout PCB and a small stick of 0.1" header so you can solder it on and plug into a breadboard.
- Dimensions: 10mm x 20mm x 4mm / 0.4" x 0.8" x 0.2"
- Height (w/ out micro USB connector): 1mm / 0.04"
- Weight: 0.64g
- Micro USB Connector Datasheet
- EagleCAD PCB files on GitHub
- Fritzing object in the Adafruit Fritzing library
[Description provided by Adafruit]