Based on eSun self-produced PLA polyol synthesised, eResin-PLA has good toughness, low odor, and smooth surface of printed parts. EN71-3 toy standard certified, safer to use; can be drilled without cracking; non-toxic and low odor, low irritation and more comfortable to use.
eResin PLA Features:
【Plant-based Resin】Environmentally Friendly and Synthesized by Lactic Acid Extracted from Corn. Good Biocompatibility. Lower Smell and Irritation. Hardness 75-80D. Higher Toughness and Rigidity. Excellent Molding and Impact Resistance.
【High Precision & Low Shrinkage】eSUN Plant-based Resin contains methacrylate monomers as to reduce volume shrinkage during the photocuring process , which ensures the high precision of the print model with smooth finish.
【Fast Curing & Great Stability】eSUN Rapid Resin was designed to reduce printing time with its excellent fluidity. Meanwhile UV resin has good combination of hardness and toughness, strong adhesion of the model and easy to detach after forming.
【Professional LCD Molding Resin】 Special designed for LED light source to achieve better printing quality. eSUN Plant-based Resin is compatible for most LCD 3D printers for fast prototyping with toys, art and craft, home tools or jewelry making.
【Safe and Secure Packaging】 Net Weight: 500g. Thickened bottle completely protected from light. Leak-proof bottle fully wrapped with a plastic bubble bag to make sure the resin stays in place where they belong.
Certifications: RoHS, Reach, TDS
|3D PRINTING PHOTOPOLYMER RESIN Properties Table|
|3D PRINTING PHOTOPOLYMER RESIN||eResin-PLA|
|Elongation at Break(%)||24-37|
|Heat Distortion Temp(℃)||/|
|Grades (out of 10)|
How to Use:
1) Shake well before use, prohibiting the use of resin in places where there is a lot of sunlight.
2) Wear gloves before use to avoid direct skin contact and keep the room ventilated.
3) If skin contacted with resin, please wash away with fresh running water as soon as possible. If you feel unwell, seek timely medical attention.
4) Once the model is complete, please wash it with high concentration ethanol alcohol (95% degree or higher) for 30 seconds at least (except water washable resin).
5) Do not pour the resin in the resin vat into the unused resin, do not leave the resin in the resin vat for a long time without use to avoid resin pollution affect the printing effect.
How to Store:
1) Keep away from light seals at room temperature. (Sunshine contains a lot of UV light, will solidify photosensitive resin.)
2) It is recommended to store the resin under 15C -35℃ in a sealed container. Avoid any dusty or moist environment.
3) The resin is stable under different climatic conditions and is also easy to store, overcoming the shortcomings of other resins easily damp softening and environmental corrosion.