Arducam High-Resolution Autofocus camera is an exclusive camera board that takes what Raspberry Pi V1, V2, and HQ have to oﬀer, and excels in every single aspect.
It takes zero compromise in specs. With a resolution at 16 megapixels (compared to 8MP and 12MP), an autofocus lens, a V2-like form factor, and boatloads of improvements, the camera provide a better choice for a whole world of industrial/consumer/etc. applications, it’s compatible with any existing Pi models, work with the latest software from the foundation, and leverages the same tuning algorithms used in the oﬃcial camera modules.
The package contains a camera board with a Sony IMX519 sensor and an autofocus lens, a FPC cable, a camera enclosure that also works with the V1 and V2 board.
- 【16MP for All Pis】The new camera features a 16MP Sony IMX519 sensor with a pixel resolution of 4656 x 3496, twice as high as the Raspberry Pi V2 camera and 40% higher than the HQ camera; it is compatible with any Raspberry Pi board with a MIPI/CSI interface and runs directly on the Raspberry Pi OS without much configuration.
- 【Autofocus Camera Module】Built-in autofocus motor allows you to get focus quickly so that you can focus to infinity no matter where you place your camera. The minimum focus distance is 10cm, and the longest allowed exposure time is 200 seconds.
- 【Crisper Images/Videos】The 16 megapixel camera can capture 1080p Full HD video at up to 30 frames per second and 720p HD video at up to 60 frames per second, and also provides an effective 80-degree field of view.
- 【V1/V2 Size】The autofocus camera module has the same size as the pi camera V2, it can be installed with plastic housing, which is also suitable for V1 and V2 boards. And the housing also has an integrated tripod mounting hole, which you can install on any 1/4 hole distance tripod.
|Sensor||Sony IMX519 stacked, back-illuminated sensor 16 megapixels 1.22 µm × 1.22 µm pixel size7.103 mm diagonal (Type 1/2.534)|
|Lens: Autofocus||Autofocus; f/1.75; EFL: 4.28; FoV: 80°; Focus Range: 10 cm ~ infinite|
|IR cut Filter||Integrated|
|Video Modes||1080p@30fps, 720p@60fps|
|Linux integration||V4L2 driver available|
|Ribbon Cable Length||150mm|
Arducam VS. RPi Camera Module V2 & HQ
Sample Images from the Arducam 16MP Camera Module
Auto White Balance
- 1 x camera board with Sony IMX519 sensor and an autofocus lens
- 1 x FPC cable
- 1 x camera enclosure
- 1 x user manual