The YahBoom Wrist:bit is a wearable watch kit specially designed for micro:bit. The expansion board contains commonly used devices such as RGB lights, buzzers, and vibration motors. You can use MakeCode or Python programming to create creative functions such as pedometers, music alarm clocks, and temperature detectors. Wrist:bit can also be used to remotely control all YahBoom micro:bit series robots and building blocks cars. In addition, YahBoom also provides a large number of course materials (MakeCode+Python) for reference.
- A wearable watch kit that integrates fun and education.
- Based on micro:bit, it supports MakeCode and Python programming.
- Transparent acrylic case protects the BBC micro:bit; high-quality strap can be adjusted according to the wrist diameter.
- Equipped with common functions such as RGB light, buzzer and vibration motor.
- Large-capacity CR2030 batteries provide longer battery life.
- Works with YahBoom robot kits
Note: Not compatible with micro:bit V2
1 x micro:bit Expansion Board
1 x Acrylic Protection Board
1 x Watch Strap
4 x CR2032 Batteries
1 x Set of Screws
1 x Screwdriver
1 x User Manual
1 x Storage box
BBC micro:bit: Included/Not Included
- Dimensions : 11 x 7 x 3cm
- Weight (without micro:bit) : 80g